I would really love to have you guest post!
My favorite part of blogging has been connecting with other creative people and developing friendships.
Bloggers are always welcome to guest post! And my dear readers...even if you are not a blogger and you have a project and would like to share it, just email me and let me know about it. I will fit you into the schedule to spotlight your creativity! We all love great ideas and would love to see them!
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- Upcycling and Repurposing
- Furniture refinishing and painting
- Painting tips
- Home and Garden Tips
- Thrifting tips
- A tutorial. YOUR original tutorial. Something creative. Your own material that you are passionate about and would love to share. Teach us what you did or do.
- Your own photos. Be sure to take great clear pictures. (No fuzzy or dark photos) One must be of the entire subject with good lighting to promote you successfully. Sometimes you have to take a hundred to get a few just right. (I do, then I delete the bad ones.) Try editing photos if necessary. The free photo site I like to use is: PicMonkey It helps you edit your pictures in so many ways. (You can upgrade, if you choose, but I find the free version suits my needs.)
- Include all steps and materials or ingredients to complete the project or recipe.
- You should be eager to respond to comments and reply to readers' inquiries. (Such as cost, size, and other possible questions along with thanking them for the kind compliments.)
I would thank you tons for sharing as I'm sure our readers will too!
Hope to hear from you soon!