Homemade and Handcrafted No. 23 | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Homemade and Handcrafted No. 23

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Homemade and Handcrafted No. 23

Every Wednesday 6 a.m. - Sunday 11:30 p.m.

Well. 
It was a rough week for me. 
My best little buddy, who was only 13 years old, passed away last Wednesday afternoon. He was my furniture blogging photobomber that you don't get to see much of due to my photo edits. If you haven't met him in some previous posts, here he is and his name was Max. 


I will never understand nature's way with dog years. It's just unfair. We knew he was ill and the vet's medications were only masking the inevitable. How somebody so little can have such a big heart and allow nature to take it's course is a pure Saint. This little companion was by my side throughout my DIY projects and nothing seems the same right now. Having so much to do over this last week and another week to come, must be a blessing in disguise to help guide me.  

Moving forward.

Welcome to the Homemade and Handcrafted party!
Feel free to link up your posts (new or old ones). We love seeing what you've been up to. Share your crafts, recipes, DIY, and inspirations! We love to visit other parties and enter giveaways; so you can link those up too!

Let's check out the top favorites from last week! 


from Kreativ K


from My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies


by Across the Blvd.


by Patina Paradise


by 2 Crochet Hooks


Thank you so much for sharing your talents and ideas!


Featured Badge




Party Button

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your creations and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment