The Doily Revival - Repurposing Doilies | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : The Doily Revival - Repurposing Doilies

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Doily Revival - Repurposing Doilies


Every time I get the question "what can I do with all of my grandmother's doilies?" I mention: make place-mats or pillow covers or satchels, or frame them, and... 

whatever I think of off the top of my head. 

Those are just a few suggestions. 

There are endless possibilities. 

How about looking into these for some inspiration? 


by Free People BLDG 25 Blog

easy doily craft

by Under the Sycamore 

recycled table runner

by Collected Treasures

shabby chic chair

at Craft Ideas

doily quilt

by A Beautiful Mess

shabby chic lamp shade


by Marijo Brown with her Home Chic Home Collection

boho doily vest

at Country Living

shabby chic drapes

by Urban Heirlooms

shabby chic leather bags

via Michelle Smith 

linen and doilies

by CleanS18

dream catcher craft


by Smile and Wave

shabby chic pillow

by Lovely Textiles

doily comforter

Jillian and Dax's Romantic Handmade Everything California Mountain Elopement
via pursuing the Picture Perfect Wedding

doily dress

by Mitzi Curi at FaveCrafts

shabby chic pumpkin

by The Polka Dot Closet

doily pockets

Aren't they beautiful? I love them all. 
And I don't have enough doilies. 

Yard sales and thrift shops... here I come...




No comments:

Post a Comment