Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No. 14 | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No. 14

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Friday Five: Fabulous Furniture Features No. 14





Welcome to




This is where I share my five favorites that I scouted out during the week. 

Ready for some 

oh my's and wow's? 


  
In no particular order because they are each,  just too splendid,  please enjoy these fabulous works. 


A Swan Table Makeover


by Marie at 



Elegance. 

This swan table is purely elegant. When Marie posted it earlier in the week, I was all over it. Amazing piece with a beautiful finish! Too bad it is a rare one, I want a pair of them myself! I don't think she will part with it because of her plans and I can't wait for her reveal over at The Interior Frugalista







Hutch with Sweet Pickins Milk Paint
by Sausha at

Sweet Pickins Milk Paint in Galvanized and Flour Sack


Wowzer! 

Another beautiful job by Sausha at Sweet Pickins Furniture! I saw this in my Facebook feed and raced over to read all about it. I don't know where she gets these beauties but I'm always drooling over them and her finishes.  I think she is keeping this one and I don't blame her one bit!  :) 







SK's Two Dozen French Poppies

by SK Sartell 



HANDPAINTED!

Yes, your read that right! Entirely handpainted. Sk's artwork always amazes me. I could not believe the work she put into these chairs! They were in sad state and she turned them into one of kind masterpieces. You have GOT to see this post at SK Sartell







My dining room and a painted cabinet

by Amy at 



Grand.

A gorgeous French touch was added to this massive hutch by Amy at Maison Decor. She added graphics to her finish and it's delicately stunning! (You need to see her entire dining room.) 








Merry Christmas & Our Dining Room!

by 




Handmade.

This table was BUILT to go with the chairs. Yes, built, and I can't wait for the reveal post from Red Hen Home!  When the Christmas post came up, I was drooling over this dining room. But that table... oh my!!!! I want to see her process. 






grab button for Redo It Yourself Inspirations





I'm truly inspired by these fabulous pieces of furniture.





I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

If you pin your favorites, make sure you do so from the creator's post, so they can appreciate you in return.  :) 





7 comments:

  1. Marie@Theo Interior FrugalistaJanuary 18, 2015 at 3:32 PM

    Thank you so much Robin for featuring my Swan Wine Table,. You made my day! Oh my gosh, I am in exceptional company - what stunning makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh all lovely! love that dragonfly cloth! that red hen table is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I really like the shutter centerpiece too -- gives me an idea for some shutters I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I only post the best Marie, so you should be proud! Your work is truly exceptional, not to mention you have beautiful pieces. I'm anxious to see that bedroom revealed! That sneak peek is quite the teaser! lol~ You must submit it to Home and Gardens from how things are going already!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know!!! Can you believe she handpainted it... I would buy a bolt of that fabric if she sold her design to a textile company. Heck, I'd hire her if I was a fabric company. She is the world's best kept designing secret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she talented?! I love the table, but looking around everything she created is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people have the skillz! too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete