Apples and Pumpkins and Fall; Oh My! | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Apples and Pumpkins and Fall; Oh My!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Apples and Pumpkins and Fall; Oh My!


Fall is in the air! The baking and simmering aromas of apples and pumpkins flow through the house while crisp fallen leaves blow around in the chilly winds.

It's a heart-warming and seasonal tradition that extends into our Thanksgiving celebration.

When I asked my "Blogging Fifty" friends if they had any apple and pumpkin recipes or decor to share, they were so kind to send me their fabulous posts that I just couldn't do a small round up of 10 or so. It wouldn't be fair to all of them or to you, if I didn't share all of them.

However, there are a few very unique recipes that deserve highlighting.

Like this Roasted Southwest Pumpkin Stew created by Miz Helen's Country Cottage. Seriously, stew... it's just hearty. Perfect for the fall chill. And "southwest"? It's calling me.

Miz Helen also created Pumpkin Enchiladas with Pumpkin Sauce, linked up below.

Another unique menu item is this amazing Butternut Squash Tart with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese created by Garden Matter. This is my kind of lunch. I can't wait to try it.


How about an apple salsa? This Beet and Apple Salsa by Carolyn at Homework is a showstopper. Curious about the flavor and what it could compliment; it's a must try recipe!


Hummus is a great substitute for mayonnaise in sandwiches and wraps. I'm thinking this Pumpkin Hummus by Duct Tape and Denim is going to be amazing in a roasted turkey and lettuce wrap. What do you think?


These are just a few of the many creations posted by the talented "Blogging Fifty" ladies that must be shared.

So, without further ado, here are the links to their amazing posts for your pinning pleasure!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment